Monday 8 November 2010

Research and Planning: Outline of target audience

my target audience is aged between 19- 32. So this implies students and people who have part time jobs but are interested in rock music. The social groups of the target audience will be D/C.
How I propose to reach my target audience is by using images that they can relate so they feel comfortable reading the magazine. the language used will be laid back and easy following as the target audience are only students and they will want to be able to read a magazine that's easy going. Also I am going to include stories and subjects that the target audience can relate to and are interested in to make them want to read the magazine and enjoy to relax with the magazine. On the other hand I need to make my magazine more professional than the magazine "Kerrang" that I have analysed in my research and planning because this magazine aims more to students in further education- University. Also to people in full time and part time work who enjoy to read about music and find out about new music and gigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment