Tuesday 23 November 2010

Research and Planning: Analyse of an interview

This interview is between Sydney Rees' and Paramore. Paramore are an American rock/punk band and that is the type of bands that will feature in my magazine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APD0bYZaw0Y


  • The interview is very informal, this gives me the idea to be quite informal in my magazine because if people can relate to this then if i use this formality in magazine then they will relate to it.
  • Also the language used in the interview is very informal "awesome" so I will use language like this is my magazine as the target audience will understand this and relate to it.
  • Asking the band questions on how they meet and got together. so i can use this in y interview.
  • Its also spontaneous speech so i will include fillers, and hesitations in my writen interview to make it more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment