Thursday 16 September 2010

Research and Planning : Target audience for college magazine.

To create my magazine i am going to include the following things:

  • Age: For my magazine I am going to aim my target audience as 16 to 19 years olds, but taking into consideration that there are students older than that I am going to try and find interests for them too. 
  • Gender: I'm going to base my magazine on mixed gender, I'm going to write about fashion, gossip stories, shops, music and sport. 
  • Interests: Well the interests I'm going to cover i feel will appeal to both gender. Fashion, gossip for the girls. Sport for the boys, and shops and music for both gender. To make my magazine interesting I'm going to research my target audience to find out the best of what interests I have chosen. I feel that if I research I will make my magazine more interesting. 
  • Education: The target audience would have come from other colleges and GCSE's so would be doing A-levels or vocational courses. So to do so they will have at least five C's to A*'s so in my magazine I can use a wider range of vocabulary as people will understand. 
  • Class: I would say the class of Hyde Clarendon would working class to middle class, so taking this into consideration I dont have to make my magazine language to formal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment