Wednesday 22 September 2010

Research and Planning: Introduction to Photoshop (CD cover)

  • First i opened up photoshop and opened up the background, trumpet and CD. 

  • Then i transferred the CD on to the musical note back ground by selecting the CD by using the wand tool, then dragging and dropping it on to the page.

  • Then i used the rotate tool to slant the CD to make it look more effective. I then selected the trumpet and moved to the same place and also rotated that.

  • Then i changed the opacity of the CD by going to the opacity dial and changing the percentage. 

  • I then using the paint brush changed the colour of the CD, as seen i did not having a steady hand doing this so did not work out as good as I hoped. 

  • I then using like a spray can effect on paint brush tried to turn the trumpet a brass colour, this in my opinion could have been lighter and maybe more opaque so that it was more realistic.

  • I also got up the musical notes and placed them above the trumpet to give the effect that the trumpet is making noise. 

  • To write on the background I went to the T tool meaning text and created a box and wrote hannah. I then changed the colour and font of the writing by double clicking on a black box on the bottom left hand tool box. This then gave you font options and colours. 
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment