Wednesday 22 September 2010

Research and Planning : Introduction to Photoshop (skin correction tutorial)

  • The skin tutorial I found really easy and fun once I had got used to where all the tools that could be used were.
  • First I started by getting rid of spots and pimples on the face. To do this I selected the tool that looks like a plaster and pressed down onto it untill it had options. When the options came up i selected the rubber. This basically just rubbed out the pimples and spots when you pressed on them.

  • After doing this I decided to apply an eye liner effect to the eye. To this I used the paint brush and changed the thickness of the brush so it was finer. I then turned the opacity down by doing this I feel the eye liner looks more realistic.

  • Then I changed the eye colour, to this i used the paint brush also but changed the colour from black to a light blue. Then I made the brush thicker and steadily moved the brush around the pupil of the eye.

  • I then moved onto the mouth, using the paint brush I picked a peachy pink colour and coloured in the lips.

  • To remove the background of the picture, using the magic wand I selected the girl and then inverted the selection so it was the background and deleted and then change the colour to the pink colour seen.

  • finally I was going to put a glass effect on the lips to make them look glossy but I had ran out of time. But to do this I would of used the cut tool and drawn around the lips so they were selected from everything else on the face. Then by going to effects and picking glass this would have changed the lip texture.

  • This tutorial I found it the easiest and really fun and interesting to do.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment