Monday 18 October 2010

Research and Planning: Target audience.

This is a description of what I believe my target audience will be.

Age - The age of the target audience I feel would range from 16 to 25.

Gender- The gender of the target audience would be both male and female but more male then female. I think this because of the interests and the stereotypes that the target audience of other rock magazines have
Occupation- I think the target audience would either be students at college or university socio- economic group E. Or somebody with a part time job who can afford to go to the gigs D.

Class- I think the class of my target audience would be working class to students with middle class families. I think this because of the behaviour of people that rock magazines connotate.

Wealth- I think that the target audience if they are students will either have EMA or will have working parents who provide them with money. Or the students that will have loans, unversity students or maybe people who have part time jobs.

Interest- I think the interests will be the gossip of the bands that they are interested in. From my results i have found that a big interest will be gigs and going to gigs. Also reviews and interviews would be another thing they will be interested in. There also going to be interested in college and university, sociolising with friends and going to parties and gigs.

Outlook for future- I think that the out look for the future will be what their studying at their college or university. The target audience who have oart time jobs will probably have the outlook that the life style of rockers could happen to them or maybe thats why they aren't in further education because they want to be rockers when their older.

No comments:

Post a Comment