Tuesday 11 January 2011

research and planning: Test shots for Front page and Two page spread pictures.

This picture I did not use because it was too blur,, and I felt I could achieve a better quailty picture. Althought this is the shot type and angle I want for my front page.
These photos were out of focus and I felt I could achieve a canted shot so I took the shots over and over again untill I took the right photo.




This medium to close-up picture is not being used because I felt the facial image did not portray attitude of a rock star and I want the audience to be able to connotate from the picturew that my magzine is rock. 
Although i might use this on my contents page.
 
This photo was blur and the facial expressions I thought looked unprofessional and they didn't look like three young adults that have been close friends since they were young

No comments:

Post a Comment