Tuesday 29 March 2011

Evalution: Question four - Who would be the audience for your media product? why?

I have drawn a picture of my target audience and drawn of like a spider diagrams their: Favourite films; favourite programmes; hang outs; Idols on music; Favourite music; shops; hobbies. All these link to the audience that will attract to my magazine, not everyone but at least one thing will relate to them.


These are the audience for my magazine because after research into other magazines like mine these are the types of bands they are into etc. Out of the big majority of things in the magazine these were the main interests and hobbies of the target audience so if I had these conventions in my magazine I will attract the right audience and my magazine will be a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment